Data Phoenix team invites you all to our upcoming "The A-Z of Data" webinar that’s going to take place on August 3, 10 am PST / 7 pm CET.
- Topic: LlamaIndex: How to use LLMs to Interface with Multiple Data Sources
- Speakers: Dr. Greg Loughnane (Founder of the Machine Learning Makerspace), Chris Alexiuk (Instructor at FourthBrain)
- Participation: free (but you’ll be required to register)
ABOUT THE SPEAKER AND TOPIC
Following emerging Large Language Model Operations (LLM Ops) best practices in the industry, you’ll learn about the key technologies that enable Generative AI practitioners like you to build complex LLM applications. Specifically, we’ll deep dive on “data frameworks” like LlamaIndex, and we’ll demonstrate how to create state-of-the-art hierarchical indexes from different data sources. During the event, we will also show you how another commonly known LLM Ops framework (LangChain) underlies much of the functionality of LlamaIndex. All demo code will be provided via GitHub links during and after the event!
Who should attend the event?
- Learners who want to create LLM-searchable indexes from various data sources
- Learners who want to understand SOTA LLM Ops tools like LlamaIndex and LangChain.
Dr. Greg Loughnane is the Founder of the Machine Learning Makerspace. Previously, he has worked as a product manager, university professor, AI consultant, and ML researcher. Since 2021 he has built and led industry-leading Machine Learning & AI bootcamp programs, and is currently focused on staying out ahead of Generative AI and helping other humans do the same.
Chris Alexiuk, is an Instructor at FourthBrain, where he plays key roles in curriculum development, delivering live in-classroom demonstrations, and one-on-one student support and career coaching. During the day, he’s a Founding Machine Learning Engineer at Ox. He is also a solo YouTube creator who builds weekly with the latest and greatest Generative AI and LLM tools.