The A-Z of Data
Welcome to "The A-Z of Data", a webinar series from Data Phoenix designed to help Data Scientists, ML Engineers and Researchers, and anyone interested in Data expands their horizons of expertise. Our series covers a variety of topics, including MLOps, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Time-Series Forecasting, and Data Science, among many others.
Our top priority is to explore the technical aspects of ML model architectures, as well as discuss best practices and approaches circulating in the industry. A specific roster of webinars is focused on practical and business areas of AI & Data implementation, such as use cases.
We encourage you to contribute and share any interesting topics you’d like to discuss in our webinars. We appreciate your participation and look forward to learning together!
Subscribe to our Newsletter or follow us on social networks (Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Meetup, Discord) to stay updated about the upcoming webinars.
Video recording of previous talks
- Vertex AI Pipelines infrastructure with Terraform
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning in Healthcare
- Learning through machine learning: how we built a recommendation system from scratch
- The promising role of synthetic data to enable responsible innovation
- Deploying DL models with Kubernetes and Kubeflow
- Pachyderm in production: lessons learned (ru)
- From research to product with Hydrosphere (ru)
- Re-usable pipelines for ML projects with DVC (ru)
- Deploying deep learning models with Kubernetes and Kubeflow (ru)
- Monitoring ML Models in Production (ru)
- Introduction to MLOps (ru)