"The A-Z of Data" - a series of webinars from Data Phoenix Events designed to help data scientists, data engineers, machine learning engineers, and all interested in data to expand the horizons of their data expertise. The webinars will be divided into subject blocks and every block will consist of an overview webinar, several technical events about best tools/practices/approaches/model architectures. In 2021, we plan to cover: MLOps, NLP, CV, and Time-Series Forecasting.
- 22 September - From research to product with Hydrosphere.
- 29 September - Pachyderm in production: lessons learned.
- 16 September - Re-usable pipelines for ML projects with DVC.
- 8 September - Deploying deep learning models with Kubernetes and Kubeflow.
- 25 August - Monitoring ML Models in Production.
- 17 August - Introduction to MLOps.