"The A-Z of Data" is a series of webinars from Data Phoenix Events designed to help data scientists, data engineers, machine learning engineers, and all interested in data to expand the horizons of their data expertise. At the webinars, we’ll cover different topics, such as MLOps, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Time-Series Forecasting, Data Science, etc. Our priority is to explore the technical aspects of the best tools and model architectures, but we will also talk about best practices and approaches, as well as launch more specific webinars to focus on practical and business areas of AI & Data implementation (e.g. use cases).
- 29 September - Pachyderm in production: lessons learned.
- 22 September - From research to product with Hydrosphere.
- 16 September - Re-usable pipelines for ML projects with DVC.
- 8 September - Deploying deep learning models with Kubernetes and Kubeflow.
- 25 August - Monitoring ML Models in Production.
- 17 August - Introduction to MLOps.