Heading into 2024, the age of the Generative AI thought leader and business operator is upon us. Such people are responsible for identifying pilot projects, building up AI engineering and AI product management talent, and sharing successes cross-functionally to build momentum and steward broader AI transformations.
In this event, we’ll drop the hype and provide frameworks to help aspiring AI thought leaders learn how to:
1) Identify use cases within their business that have a high probability of technical and financial success.
2) Develop MVPs as quickly as possible before expanding development to proprietary data, open-source models, and deployments outside of the cloud.
3) Instruct their team how to go about building MVPs by prioritizing speed and iteration.
Throughout the event, we’ll present real-world examples and success stories, and will also provide open-source low-code and no-code tools that you can use to get started transforming your company and internal development teams today!
- Dr. Greg Loughnane is the Founder & CEO of AI Makerspace, where he serves as an instructor for their LLM Engineering and LLM Ops: LLMs in Production courses. Since 2021 he has built and led industry-leading Machine Learning & AI boot camp programs. Previously, he worked as an AI product manager, a university professor teaching AI, an AI consultant and startup advisor, and ML researcher. He loves trail running and is based in Dayton, Ohio.
- Chris Alexiuk, is the Co-Founder & CTO at AI Makerspace, where he serves as an instructor for their LLM Engineering and LLM Ops: LLMs in Production courses. A former Data Scientist, he also works as the Founding Machine Learning Engineer at Ox. As an experienced online instructor, curriculum developer, and YouTube creator, he’s always learning, building, shipping, and sharing his work! He loves Dungeons & Dragons and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Data Phoenix Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.